Saturday, July 7, 2007

Indecent Obsession - Gentleman Style

Soft and white, like virgin snow 
She's calmly watching my desire grow 
The moon is full, wearing a dirty smile 
And I cover her body gentleman style 

Her fragile cobweb surrounds my heart 
There's no escaping 'till death do us part 
My blood is calling, I wait a while 
And I grant all her wishes gentleman style 

She's poison and angel 
She's fire and rain 
Here I go, I'm falling again 
Watch my heart come to life in the light of her smile 
While it's silently breaking gentleman style 

Temptations wearing a crimson dress 
She talks of heaven in her sweet caress 
My heart won't make it another mile 
And I touch her in places gentleman-style 

The Winds are flirting in open skies 
I taste her laughter I taste her lies 
Change of heart will take a while 
So for now I love her gentleman-style 

Cold blue sweat on desert soil 
Love is watching a good thing spoil 
Emotions in bondage, it ain't worthwhile 
And I walk out of her life ... gentleman-style

No comments: